Life is leading us

Life is leading us to the way where we want to go... It is just how we perceive the existence of individual person...Do you see the possibilities? and catch them or just miss the chances? 

The changing life shows you new paths, how you could see everything around you, or how you want to see the reality. It is up to you, but no one else is responsible for you... But no... I am mistaken... It also depends on the people you are accompanied with in your daily life. ... 
I do like particular parts of my life, with its boring parts when I am in my small room and just try to read or accomplish  "stupid" 16 items of my list, what is already the rule for my daily routine. Also, the other parts of my life, when I don't have the plans, it is just happening. For example, Mariam's birthday.  Who is Mariam? She is the girl, who is already a big part of my life... Why part? OK, long story in short… It is not easy... She is the person, who is giving me exact questions and makes me think about every important thing... She gives me a lot of inspirations and immense power to go on, think and then put my effort into the work... 
Mariam and Tamar are my big motivations in my "new life"...  
Georgian red wine, Shisha and speaking about nothing, - influential and inspirational parts of my life... It sounds very familiar and unceremonious, but I could say, they made a big footprint on my life... :) 
The coffee ritual is the best moment of my daily events, when I know, that these people can raise my motivation and caffeine level in my blood in a few minutes, and even, if I am in low mood, they can just start speaking about what  their plans for that day are and my willing is already up stretched with. Start thinking "Come on Nina"... Someone is saying to my ears that, I am such a happy and lucky girl, I have a lot of vital things and just feel them and enjoy my life, enjoy my every moment, enjoy spending my very moments fruitfully, even if I am just drinking a cup of coffee... 

Happy Birthday to you Maroo... Be happy... You know the meaning of happiness and wish you happiness, my Maro...

Comments

Post a Comment