ENJOY YOUR LIFE

Life is leading you tho the way where you what you wand.. it is just how you perceive this to see the possibilities and catch then or just to miss the chances what you have in ahead...
the changing life shows you the new path how you see everything around you or how you want to see the reality, it is up to you no one else around you... but no... I am mistaken... it also depends on the people around you who also accompany you...
I do like my particular parts of my life, with its boring parts when I am in my small room and just reading or trying to accomplish my stupid 16 points list, what is already the rule for every day and also the other part of my life when I have plans in my list like birthday party like today, it sounds stupid but believe me birthday party is not stupid, it is the highest enjoyable time for me because it is Mariam's birthday... who is Mariam? She is the girl who is already big part of my life... why part? OK, long story in short? it is not easy... She is the person who is giving you questions and makes you think about every important thing... gives me a lot of inspirations and power to go on and to think and put my effort into the work...
Mariam and Tamar are my big motivations in my "new life"... red wine and speaking about everything but nothing is really touchy and important for my life...it is familiar but I could say they made the big footprint on my life... :)
Coffee ritual is the best moment of my daily life when I know that these people can raise my motivation in a few minutes, and even if I am bad tempered they can just start speaking about what are their plans for today and it makes me think that "come on Nina"... you are happy and so lucky, have a lot of things and just feel them and enjoy with your life... enjoy with the moments...enjoy the spending your life fruitfully even you are just

Comments